Museum Rental Space
Planning a Meeting – UFDC Conference Room
Have you ever wanted to hold your event or meeting in a unique setting?
The UFDC Conference Room is an ideal location for all types of events. Whether you are planning a tea party, one-day meeting, or a weekend long workshop, we have the location, facility, wonderful services and amenities for a successful event.
Everyone who attends will be able to walk through our wonderful collection of dolls that range from the 1700’s to the present.
You will find our meeting room spacious, well maintained, flexible and convenient. Our staff is second to none. You will be impressed with their “can do” attitude, great personalities and professionalism.
How this space can be used:
- Tea Parties
- Seminars or Programs
- Small Receptions or Luncheons
- Tables and seating for up to 50 people
- 676 square feet
- Large projection smart TV available for presentations
- Newly renovated meeting space
- Full kitchen amenities
- Free adequate parking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Tour of Doll Museum included in room rental fee
- Museum Gift Shop available
- Five minutes from the airport
- National hotels nearby
- Access to major Interstates
- On-site Meeting Coordinator
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sheryl Sunderman 816-891-7040